Keen on conquering the snow-capped peaks of Kilimanjaro?
If so, we are departing March 24th 2018 on the adventure of a lifetime. Join us in climbing Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, to a breathtaking height of 5895m making it the tallest free standing mountain in the world. Mount Kilimanjaro has several non-technical routes to its summit, making it possible for any reasonably fit trekker to reach the top.Our Kilimanjaro climb follows the breathtaking Marangu route totalling 35 kilometres in each direction with purpose-built hut accommodation available at all the stops.
March 2018 is just around the corner so training and fitness programmes need to commence. Join in our Camphill pre-departure training days and trips to prepare for your life-changing 10 day African adventure guaranteed to leave you feeling invigorated and feeling alive.
Highlights Of The Trip
- 10 day adventure in Africa including a visit to Irish projects in Nairobi, Kenya
- 5 day excursion along the Marangu Route to conquer Mount Kilimanjaro
- 35km each through rain forest, alpine and rugged landsapes with the final ascent to the “Roof of Africa”, the summit at a staggering 5895m high
- Birdseye view of the Serengetti and Masai plans
- African sunrise on top of the highest mount in Africa and one of the “Seven Summits” in the world
- Suitable for reasonably fit trekkers
- Camphill briefing and pre-departure training days and trips
- English speaking, experienced guides
- Accommodation in purpose-built huts
- Healthy, nutritious food and drinking water
- Sense of achievement leaving your invigorated and feeling alive
How To Register and Secure Your Place?
Complete an application form and return with a deposit of €300 made payable by cheque or draft to "Camphill Fundraising" c/o Camphill Communities of Ireland, National Office, Dunshane, Brannockstown, Naas, Co. Kildare W91 XV5T.
Your contribution covers :
- Food and
- National Park fees
It does not include Medical insurance which we recommend having in place before departure.
Further information from :
Joe Lynch M: 087 815 4467 E: email@example.com
National Offcie T : 045 483 735 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Fundraising support is available through our Everyday Hero Camphill page (https://nfp.everydayhero.com/ie/camphill/). Select Camphill Kilimanjaro Trek March 2018 from our events to set up your unique fundraising page and share with your friends, family and colleagues to help raise money for Camphill.