1 Fulltime Person in Charge/Social Care coordinator From 01 Sep 2017
Camphill Ballymoney is a diverse social community that provides residential and day service support for 13 adults with an intellectual disability. We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our community as a Person in Charge (PIC)
As a PIC you will be:
- Co-responsible for the management of, and continued development of a range of quality, resident focused and cost effective residential services for people with intellectual disabilities at Camphill community Ballymoney.
- Working with residents and co-workers to develop and plan all aspects of the service that promote quality for both services users and meeting Health Information & Quality Authority standards.
- Providing leadership and line management to those working for the community and ensuring the community operates effectively and sustainably, creating an inspiring model of social enterprise and community building where each individual achieves their full potential.
- To uphold Camphill’s ethos and values in the role and day to day management of the community.
Interviews to take place on the 14th/15th June 2017.
For application details and full job description contact Dewi Williams on 085 713 2943 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will need to have:
- A minimum of NFQ/QQI level 7 qualification in social care or similar?
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience in strategic planning
- At least 5 years experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector?
- Have experience of working with adults with an intellectual disability.(min 3 years)
Type of Contract: Permanent Contract Closing Date: 09 Jun 2017
|Ballymoney Community View HereApply Now|