Support Workers/ Social Care Workers (Relief/ Fulltime)
Minimum Age 18
Duration Fixed Term Contract
Camphill Community Dingle provides Residential Life-sharing Services and Day Services for people with special needs. Camphill is an organization with a strong voluntary ethos and includes many voluntary and vocational coworkers some of whom also live in the community. Our Community is located in the beautiful setting of Dingle, County Kerry.
The post provides the opportunity to work as part of a committed team. A competitive salary and access to collaborative learning. The positions advertised may include day, evening, weekend and night work. All appointments will be subject to Garda Vetting.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will receive notification by 15th of April.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Camphill Communities of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer. In case of any further inquiries please contact 0669152512.
- Minimum qualification FETAC level 5 Social Care (Support Workers) / Social Care Level 7(Social Care Worker).
- Experience working as a Social Care worker/Support Worker.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work changing shifts
|Phone||+353 (0) 66 915 2512|